Please read these competition rules carefully.
If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. Employees or Volunteers of Credit Union Plus may not enter the Promotion.
2. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) Must be a member of Credit Union Plus Ltd and;
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry
3. To enter the Competition, entrants must give consent to receive Marketing correspondence from Credit Union Plus by email.
4. Only one entry is permitted per account.
5. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Credit Union Plus reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
6. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
7. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
8. The cash prize will be lodged to the winning members active account.
10. Credit Union Plus reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
11. The decision of the Board of Directors of Credit Union Plus Limited concerning the foregoing rules or any matter arising from the draw will be final and not subject to appeal.
12. Winner(s) will be selected at random weekly over the 10 week period specified, from all correct and/or eligible entries received. The draw takes place in the presence of the Marketing Officer and at least one employee or board member.
13. Credit Union Plus Ltd.’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. The name and photograph of the winners may be used by Credit Union Plus for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow Credit Union Plus to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.